Friday, October 12, 2007

I love fridays!!!!

Oh well, I am sorry it has been a full week since I have posted. I need to figure all this stuff out. I love Fridays. Do you remember being a kid in school and just trying to get through the week. We start out so young living for the weekends. I just love them.
To end my week I will tell you a funny story. This is for you Amy and Mary. . . .
Tonight when I was putting Charlie to bed, I was holding William and...

C Mom, William is soooo cute. I love his fat cheeks!

M He is so cute and he looks just like you did when you were a baby.

C He has the same head as me.

M Yeah, you guys all have a big head like daddy.

C But Mom, Daddy's head is different than all of ours because he exercises way too much.

M What do you mean?

C Well, when you exercise too much your head gets brown and that is what happened to Daddy!

Guys, don't exercise too much or your head will get brown!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh chuck, leave it to you! =)

Mary said...

I love the reason for why Donald has brown hair and you are all blonde! hahaha That's pretty funny!