Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday William Baby!!!


This is two days late. Last year at this time I was sitting on the couch holding my sweet baby boy just home from the hospital. I didn't know at that time how completely overwhelmed I would become! Ohhhh My!!! We went through so much those first few months it is all a big blurrr! At this time you are the easy one. You add so much joy to our family!!! I can't imagine life with out you. Every time I look at you, you bring warmth to my heart and a smile to my face. Thank you William for being you! Happy Birthday!! We love you!!!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! I LOVE this picture! It is so him! He's got the biggest smile of anyone I know :)

Mary said...

One more thing.......your floor looks WAY too clean in this pic. I don't like it! (not that I'm keeping tabs or anything. It just caught my eye!)

Amy said...

so cute!!! i just love him and plus he's the only one that doesn't give me attitude!!! lol welcome back to blogging!

Zoe said...

could he get any freakin cuter???

david mcmahon said...

As a father of three, there is no joy comparable to the joy of parenting.

girlymom said...

Happy Birthday! What a smile!