Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hats, Coats, Mittens, Boots. . .

When I started blogging, which really wasn't that long ago, I didn't want to be the complainer, but here I go. . . I am so sick of putting hats, coats, mittens boots on three kids to go anywhere and come home. This weather is getting to me. I can't take it. By the time I've got all their stuff on to leave the house I am either sweating my butt off from bundling them up that I am forgetting my stuff so then I am freezing my butt off outside. Whaaa, Whaa, Whaa! I know, what a boring post. I need a pina colada on the beach somewhere under the hot sun. I wouldn't mind helping them into their swim suits. I swear I will never complain about sun block again. I promise... sunblock and bug spray rock!!!!!

4 comments:

kim-d said...

And you KNOW that I would be more than happy to help you with the kids' swimsuits, bug spray, sunscreen, anything. Plus, I will buy the first round of pina coladas. JUST, PLEASE, LET ME GO WITH YOU TO THE NICE SANDY BEACH. Perhaps we could find a handsome cabana boy to fetch our drinks for us...hmmmm?

I get all worn out just getting MYSELF into and out of all the winter garb...cannot even imagine you AND the kiddos!

Amy said...

i admit spring or summer would be nice. as for the bug sprag and sunblock, oh you say that. just wait and see.

Mary said...

It was so much easier last year when Thomas was still in his carrier and I could just zip up the bundle me! I hate puffy winter coats!

girlymom said...

I hear ya~ I am to the point of hibernation because I don't want to bundle anyone up anymore. No wonder the kids are stir crazy! We actually have a Florida trip planned for this spring and it is nice to have something warm to look forward to. Although I will be the pastiest white person on the beach. Ew.