Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Safe House...


As always, picking up the kids from preschool is quite the trip!!! The conversations are priceless! After getting Charlie, Matt, Abby, and William strapped into my mystery van, (as the kids call it) Matt said, "When I grow up I am going to have SCARECURITY at my house to keep all the bad guys away." Abby said, "Will me and Charlie be able to come over and see you?". Matt said, "Well, it depends if they scare you away or not." Abby replied, "Matt, We are never going to play with you ever again!" She didn't like that she was going to have to go through his "scarecurity" to get to see him. She quickly got over it because later in the day she was asking to be his girlfriend. Charlie just wanted to know what kind of weapons the "scarecuriy" were going to have. Matt was sure there were not going to be any bad guys or ghosts at his house. "My house will be safe!", Matt assured us.
Where do they come up with these ideas?????

14 comments:

girlymom said...

Scarecurity- that's a good one. Clever little guy!

Mary said...

Piiiiiig pile!!

Seriously, do you think any bad quy would ever have a chance against Matt ?

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love this pic!!!

It is adorable as are all the little kidlets in the photo!!

Hallie

OHmommy said...

SCARECURITY... were you laughing out loud? What a clever guy.

Nice picture... our kids are close in age. I think I have mentioned taht before. Have a good one.

Zoe said...

i love that they all look like they are having fun! there's no blood or biting or anything!!! *jealous*

Linda said...

Hilarious! My son used to call the consulting nurse from Group Health the "insulting nurse" Outta the mouths of babes!

kim-d said...

This is the second time I've come back to read about the SCARECURITY and now I'm sure it's something I should look into having for my house! Hehehe. Really, though, it does sorta make you wonder what's going on at their pre-school, doesn't it?

Really, I have never seen such a whole family-load of such adorable kids. And how fun would it be to be the only girl in amongst the brothers and boy cousins! I'll bet she's one tough little Abby cookie :)!

Kellan said...

How funny! When Little Billy was small he used to call the trampoline - the jumpoline - so scarecurity would make perfect sense to my Little Billy. Funny story - take care and see you soon. Kellan

Amber said...

I like a man with a plan. That boy is thinking big. Sounds like marriage material.

Mary said...

Kim,
You have no idea of just how TOUGH that little Abby cookie is! She's as girly as they come but MAN can she keep up with those boys! Let's just say they don't mess with HER!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah!! You'll toss one back with me! I KNEW I liked you for a reason!

Hallie :)

kimmy said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog yesterday! BTW - that picture of your kids is absolutely adorable. They all have such great smiles!

Kimmy

Kellan said...

Hey - thanks for coming by today! Have a great Tuesday and I look forward to seeing you soon. Kellan

girlymom said...

I am holding you to my Challenge~ C'mon I know you and your sisters can get a few funny shots!! :)