Thursday, January 24, 2008

William's First Haircut

Everyone has been at me for awhile to get my babe's haircut. Now I look back and think, wow, he really needed it and what the heck was I waiting for!!! He sat on my lap and he did great! He got fidgety about half-way through. All he was trying to do was get his thumb outside of the cape and to his mouth. Once he got the thumb in his mouth he did great again! I could not find a good picture of his mullet before. I am sure Amy or Mary has one because they are like the paparazzi every time we see them. But, I thought this was a good one of my little football player with the mullet. Look close!!! I wish I could have taken a picture of him while getting the haircut, but I didn't have enough hands. Oh well, here he is in the car after. William looks like a big, little boy in this picture. I love his haircut!

3 comments:

girlymom said...

He's such a cutie! I am very greatful that I don't have to worry about haircuts very often. The girls and I are actually growing ours out for Locks of Love- it has to be 10 inches- for crying out loud!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Your kiddo is just adorable. Simply put, I want to squeeze his cheeks! Can we arrange that? :-)

Hallie

Kellan said...

Oh, he is just plain adorable!!! And, his new cut is precious! Great pictures. Have a good weekend and I'll see you soon. Kellan