Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Calling All Blog Angels!!!!

I am writting this hoping that you read my sister Amy's post from last week. I am so slow at this and I don't have the time or the patience right now to figure out how to link it up. Well anyway, Amy did a really nice post about blog angels. We are needing some prayers over here! I am not a very good communicator, especially when I am worried about something. Needless to say, I am really worried. I do not want to sound any alarms before I really know anything and I am sorry for this. I was hoping maybe you could keep us in your prayers before I give you any details. I know this is selfish. I am hoping after tomorrow I will be able to say, "Thank God that is all it is" and carry on. All that I do know right now is that saying about, "being a mother is like letting someone else walk around with your heart" (that is definately not it exactly, but you can get the jist), well anyway, it is more than your heart. It is your whole heart and soul that they walk around with! Please, Dear God, Make Everything Be O.K.!!!

11 comments:

Amber said...

Hey, what's going on? ORRRRR, as my friend Joey says, "how YOOOOU doin'?"

girlymom said...

I'm here for ya~ I truly hope everything is ok, you will definately be in my prayers tonight. Please keep us posted and best wishes to all of you!

kim-d said...

Lisa--I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now, but I can practically feel your pain through your post. Whatever it is, Lisa, we are here for you; I am definitely here for you. You and your family are in my prayers and will remain there. Plus, you're all also in my heart. Hopefully, whatever it is will be resolved in a positive way as quickly as possible! Prayers, prayers and more prayers!!!!

Mary said...

Wishing you lots of luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you all.........big hugs :)

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I'm more than happy to help, but I don't know where to find your sister's blog.

Could you leave me the url? Just drop it off as a comment on my blog ....

Keep smiling ....

Amy said...

lisa - can't wait for tomorrow afternoon. i am sending my thoughts and prayers your way.

love to you guys!

Amber said...

As you know, I posted my comment before there was actually a post...only a title. So, I would like to withdraw my "how yoooou doin", and say, "how are you doing? Of course, I will pray for you. Keep us posted."

girlymom said...

How are ya all doing?

kim-d said...

Thinking about you and still praying, Lisa! I'll be stalking for updates...

Amber said...

You're still on my mind. I'm waiting for an update, until then, you're in my prayers.

just jamie said...

oh my. just read this. hoping all is well in your world. you're in my thoughts.