Friday, February 15, 2008

Sorry I did not get here sooner!

After a long day of tests yesterday, we still do not know everything. We should know more by the end of the day today. I am so releived to have yesterday overwith and to be close to knowing what is going on. Charlie is great, according to him, yesterday was one of his best days ever. He got to be with his Mom and Dad by himself all day and go to "one of the coolest hospital's in the world", and eat whatever he wanted when he was done. He also had some really crazy dreams! (he must have forgot to shut off his t.v.!) When he got home he got to chill out and watch Schreck. The really good thing is the stuff that I can not even say is rulled out. The tough part is that he is my baby and I wish there was nothing wrong at all. I would much rather it be me! We will get through this!
Thank you so much for all of your nice words, thoughts and prayers!

7 comments:

Mary said...

With that mind and brain of his I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at Children's yesterday to hear some of the things he came up with!
So glad that yesterday is over for you all :)

kim-d said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa, I did not realize it was Charlie...I mean, I guess I knew on some level that it was one of your kids because of what you wrote in your last post. But, it's one of those things that your mind protects you from what you don't want to and/or can't think about. I have a hard time equating hospitals and tests with kids. It's bad enough when it's a spouse, sib, friend, or other adult; but a kid? No. And especially Charlie-With-the-Nice-Smile. I am just so glad that some things have been ruled out. So now is when we really need to step up the prayers, is how I see it. And I'm gonna do just that! Take care, Lisa, and be sure to let us know...

BlueBella said...

Sweet pea I know all about kids and hospitals - bless you all right now for what you're going through! Please know you're in our prayers - and be brave - we're thinking about you!!!

(((HUGS)))

girlymom said...

Lisa~ I hope all the results come back quickly for you. I will be saying an extra prayer for Charlie and all of your family and hope you get through this ok. God Bless.

kim-d said...

Hey Lisa! Thinking about you guys today, and still saying lots and lots of special Charlie-With-the-Nice-Smile prayers. Hang in there, girl, and have a good Sunday!

Amber said...

I thought I commented...it must have screwed up or something. I am so glad to hear that it isn't "unspeakable"! You and your family are still in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

OHmommy said...

Oh man... I didn;t know. I had to read your last post... but you told nothing. I hope everything is okay. I puffy heart blog angels and will be happy to be yours. I will keep you and your family in our prayers. Mkay? HUGGSS